Cost of the Academic Course Requirement for a Technician
The fee for the Academic Course Requirement for a Technician includes:
- Core Manual (Study Material)
- Examination Fee and marking
- Technician Identification Card and Practical Pesticide Safety Training Document
- Telephone Support and information at 1-888-620-9999
- All shipping and handling costs
Academic Course Requirement for a Technician $85.00
Exam Rewrite fee for failures $40.00
- Payment must be made by cheque, money order or credit card. We must receive full payment before we will send you the Core Manual and schedule you for an examination.
- No refunds will be given.
- Partial payment and post-dated cheques are not accepted. There is a $30.00 charge for NSF cheques. Do Not Send Cash.
Rescheduling or Cancelling an Examination Time
- You may reschedule an examination time without penalty only once.
- You must notify Ontario Pesticide Training and Certification, University of Guelph Ridgetown Campus at least 48 hours before your scheduled examination time if you want to reschedule.
- If you do not notify Ontario Pesticide Training and Certification, University of Guelph Ridgetown Campus you will lose the full technician fee ($85.00).
Ontario Pesticide Training and Certification, University of Guelph Ridgetown Campus may cancel an examination due to insufficient exam requests, weather conditions or other difficulties. This examination will be rescheduled without penalty and we will notify all registrants of these arrangements.